Tuesday, March 7, 2017

My Life To Live

From the Creator and Writer of 
ALL MY CHILDREN and ONE LIFE TO LIVE
MY LIFE TO LIVE
HOW I BECAME THE QUEEN OF SOAPS WHEN MEN RULED THE AIRWAVES 
AGNES NIXON
FOREWORD BY CAROL BURNETT
This book is very interesting and compelling to read with an inspiring glimpse behind the curtain of the television industry will charm soap fans and story lovers like Agnes Nixon was a writer and producer, best known for creating the Emmy Award-winning soap operas All My Children, One Life to Live and Loving. She had to share her experience and friend with the wonderful time from her life and career that full of humanity, social relevance and delicious humor, and much more inside this book. I highly recommend to everyone must read this book. " I received this book from Blogging For Books program in exchange for this review "

No comments:

Post a Comment